1. Create a home program
- Lessons of what to do and when to move on to the next step. My eBooks make great home programs.
- Click Here to Purchase the Language Home Programs
- Click Here to Purchase the Artic Home Programs
2. Assign homework and check in via phone call or email
- Give homework based on what you were working on and then follow up with a phone call or email once per week.
- Ask specific questions about how tasks are going
- Ask about the child’s performance
- If the child is ready for the next level, instruct the parents on how to do that or send materials via email that they can print off
3. Conduct therapy via teleconferencing
- Follow all laws and rules in your location about telepractice. You may need a license for both locations (where you are and where the child is)
- Use a secure server to protect the child’s privacy