The SLP Solution Curriculum
Welcome to our Curriculum!
We feel your pain!
- You don’t have enough time to plan out and prep for well-organized, engaging therapy sessions but you have a lot of clients who are counting on you.
- You want your clients to be engaged in your sessions and learn the skills they need quickly and efficiently.
- And you don’t want to spend all your personal time making that happen.
That’s where our curriculum comes in! We’re digging through the research and creating lessons for the skills you need to teach. And we’re wrapping all of these skills into one over-arching system that will save you time and energy and make sure your sessions are engaging and your clients learn the skills they need as quickly as possible.
Click on a topic, condition, approach, or goal below to find the resources you need for your clients.
The SLP Solution Curriculum is still under construction! We’re rolling out new conditions, approaches, and goals as we go along so stay tuned if you don’t see what you’re looking for or if an area looks incomplete. We’ll keep emailing you updates as we go through this process. Please feel free to use the search bar at the top of the site to find additional resources. We have a lot that may not be linked up here yet. Thank you for your patience!
The SLP Solution Curriculum:
Browse Curriculum By Age:
- Articles (a, the)
- Auxiliary Verbs
- Figurative Language (or, see “idioms“)
- Following Directions
- Generalizing Skills to Conversation
- Increase Verbal Output through Indirect Language Stimulation
- Past Tense Verbs
- Plural Nouns
- Possessive Pronouns: His, Her
- Possessive ‘s
- Pronouns: He, She
- Questions: Ask Questions
- Questions: Answer Yes/No
- Questions: Answer What
- Questions: Answer Who
- Questions: Answer Where
- Questions: Answer When
- Questions: Answer Why
- Questions: Answer How
- Questions: Answer About Past Events
- Questions: Answering Mixed Questions
- Retell Past Events
- Sequence and Describe Steps
- Spatial Concepts
- Subject + Verb + Object Sentences
- “To” in Conversation
- Vocabulary: First 50 Words
- Vocabulary: Nouns from Basic Categories
Didn’t Find What You’re Looking For?
We’re constantly working on adding new features and topics to this membership site. If you don’t find what you’re looking for by using the search bar at the top of the page, please use the button below to request new features or topics to be added!